Constant Contact Email Marketing was founded in 1995 by two friends, Gail Goodman and Rob Fishman. The company started out as a small business newsletter service, and over the years has evolved into one of the leading providers of email marketing tools. Mailchimp Email Marketing was founded in 2001 by Ben Chestnut and Dan Kurzius. The company started out as a side project to help Ben's band market their shows, and has since grown into one of the largest email marketing providers in the world.
Constant Contact Email Marketing
- Constant Contact Email Marketing allows you to easily create and send professional email newsletters, announcements, and updates to your customers or subscribers.
- You can easily personalize your messages with text, images, and links, and track the results so you can see how well your campaigns are performing.
- Constant Contact Email Marketing offers a wide range of templates and designs to choose from, or you can create your own.
- You can target your messages to specific demographics, interests, or behaviors, and track the results.
- You can easily create sign-up forms to collect subscribers' contact information, and import contacts from other databases.
- Constant Contact Email Marketing provides a variety of built-in tools and resources to help you create and track successful email campaigns.
- You can receive expert advice and support from Constant Contact's team of marketing experts.
- Constant Contact Email Marketing is a cost-effective way to reach your target audience and boost your business.
Mailchimp Email Marketing
- Mailchimp email marketing can help you cultivate a strong relationship with your customers.
- It's an easy way to keep in touch with your audience and build loyalty.
- Mailchimp allows you to easily create beautiful, professional-looking email newsletters.
- You can target your messages to specific groups of subscribers, based on factors like age, gender, location, or interests.
- Mailchimp provides detailed reports that help you track the success of your campaigns and measure the return on investment.
- The service is free for up to 2,000 subscribers.
- Mailchimp offers a wide range of features and integrations that make it easy to connect with other platforms and services.
- It's one of the most popular email marketing platforms, with over 15 million users.
Constant Contact VS Mailchimp Conclusion
There is no clear-cut answer as to which email marketing service is better, Constant Contact or Mailchimp. Both services have their pros and cons, so it ultimately comes down to what features are most important to you and your business.