In 1955, the headache powder Excedrin was created. It was a combination of aspirin, acetaminophen, and caffeine. In 1988, Excedrin Migraine was created. It was a special formula designed to treat migraine headaches. In 1998, Excedrin Extra Strength was created. It was a stronger version of Excedrin Migraine.
- Excedrin Migraine is a pain reliever that is designed to specifically target migraine headaches.
- It is available in both tablet and liquid form, and can be taken with or without food.
- Excedrin Migraine contains three active ingredients: acetaminophen, aspirin, and caffeine.
- It is proven to be more effective than placebo in relieving migraine pain.
- It is fast-acting, and can provide relief within 30 minutes.
- Excedrin Migraine is safe to take daily, as needed.
- It does not cause any drowsiness or other side effects.
- It is available over the counter without a prescription.
Excedrin Extra Strength
- Excedrin Extra Strength is a pain reliever that can help relieve headaches, muscle aches, toothaches, and menstrual cramps.
- It is available over-the-counter without a prescription.
- Excedrin Extra Strength contains aspirin, acetaminophen, and caffeine.
- The aspirin in Excedrin Extra Strength helps to relieve pain.
- The acetaminophen in Excedrin Extra Strength helps to reduce fever.
- The caffeine in Excedrin Extra Strength helps to improve headache symptoms.
- Excedrin Extra Strength is safe to take if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- It is available in both tablet and liquid forms.
Excedrin Migraine VS Extra Strength Conclusion
There is no definitive answer to this question as both Excedrin Migraine and Excedrin Extra Strength are effective at relieving migraine headaches. However, some people may find that Excedrin Migraine works better for them than Excedrin Extra Strength, or vice versa.