Freshdesk was founded in April 2010 by Girish Mathrubootham and Shan Krishnasamy. The company's flagship product, Freshdesk, is a cloud-based customer support software that allows businesses to manage their customer support operations from a single platform. Zendesk was founded in 2007 by Mikkel Svane, Morten Primdahl, and Alexander Aghassipour. The company provides a customer service platform for businesses of all sizes.
- Freshdesk is a cloud-based customer support software that helps businesses to manage and track customer interactions through a help desk system.
- It offers a wide range of features such as ticket management, reports and analytics, customer satisfaction surveys, and more.
- This software is easy to use and can be accessed from anywhere.
- It helps businesses to improve customer support and increase customer satisfaction.
- The customer support software is also affordable and scalable, making it a great choice for businesses of all sizes.
- It has received several awards, including the Stevie Award for Customer Service Department of the Year.
- Freshdesk is used by over 150,000 businesses worldwide.
- The company is headquartered in San Francisco, California.
- Zendesk is a customer service software company that was founded in Copenhagen, Denmark in 2007.
- The company's software allows businesses to manage customer support interactions through a web interface or mobile application.
- Zendesk's software is used by over 100,000 businesses worldwide, including Coca-Cola, Airbnb, and Uber.
- Zendesk's customer service software is praised for its features such as ticket management, chatbots, and customer insights.
- Zendesk's software is also known for its scalability, allowing businesses of all sizes to use its services.
- In addition to its customer service software, Zendesk also offers a customer support platform called Zendesk Chat.
- Zendesk Chat is a live chat software that allows businesses to communicate with their customers in real-time.
Freshdesk VS Zendesk Conclusion
There is no simple answer to this question as it depends on the specific needs and preferences of each business. Some factors that could influence the decision include pricing, features, customer support, and integrations.