Honda CR V
Mazda CX 5
The Honda CR-V is a compact crossover SUV that was first introduced in 1997. It is now in its fifth generation and is produced by Honda in Japan. The Mazda CX-5 is a compact crossover SUV that was first introduced in 2012. It is now in its third generation and is produced by Mazda in Japan.
Honda CR V
- The Honda CR-V is a compact crossover SUV that was first introduced in Japan in 1995 as a replacement for the Honda Civic-based Honda Wagovan.
- The CR-V is manufactured by Honda and has been sold in the U.S. since 1997.
- The CR-V is now in its fourth generation and is available in both front-wheel drive and all-wheel drive configurations.
- The CR-V is powered by a 2.4-liter four-cylinder engine that produces 185 horsepower and 181 pound-feet of torque.
- A six-speed manual transmission is standard, with a continuously variable transmission optional.
- The CR-V is EPA-rated at 26/32 mpg city/highway for front-wheel drive models and 25/31 mpg for all-wheel drive models.
- The CR-V has a towing capacity of 1,500 pounds.
Mazda CX 5
- The Mazda CX 5 has excellent fuel economy, averaging 27 MPG in the city and 33 MPG on the highway.
- The Mazda CX 5 has a spacious interior that can comfortably seat five adults.
- The Mazda CX 5 comes standard with a variety of features, including a rearview camera, blind spot monitoring, and a heads-up display.
- The Mazda CX 5 is available with a variety of engines, including a 2.5L four-cylinder or a turbocharged 2.0L four-cylinder.
- The Mazda CX 5 has a sporty driving experience, thanks to its agile handling and responsive steering.
- The Mazda CX 5 is a versatile vehicle, with an impressive amount of cargo space for its size.
- The Mazda CX 5 has a long list of safety features, including lane departure warning, adaptive cruise control, and automatic emergency braking.
Honda CR V VS Mazda CX 5 Conclusion
The Honda CR-V is the clear winner in this comparison. It has more passenger and cargo space, better fuel economy, and a longer warranty than the Mazda CX-5.