Apple's first Macintosh computer, released in 1984, was a desktop machine that used a graphical user interface (GUI) and a mouse. The original Mac was not a success, but Apple learned from its mistakes and released the much more popular Macbook Pro in 2006. The Macbook Pro is a laptop computer that uses a GUI and a trackpad instead of a mouse. It has been very successful and is currently the most popular laptop computer on the market.
- Imacs are known for their fast processors, large hard drives, and crystal-clear displays.
- All imacs come with iLife, a suite of powerful creative apps that include GarageBand, iMovie, and iTunes.
- Macs are the only computers that come with a built-in app to track your health and fitness goals.
- The latest imacs have a Force Touch trackpad that provides a new way to interact with your computer.
- With macOS Sierra, you can use your imac to unlock your Mac, log in to websites, and even pay for things with your Apple Watch.
- Imacs come with a one-year warranty and up to 90 days of complimentary telephone support.
- If you're not happy with your imac, you can return it within 14 days for a full refund.
- Imacs are designed to be easy to use and maintain, so you can focus on your work and not on your computer.
- MacBook Pro is incredibly fast and efficient.
- The Retina display is stunning and makes everything look great.
- The battery life is really long so you don't have to worry about it running out while you're working.
- It's easy to use and has a ton of features that make your work easier.
- It's lightweight and portable, so you can take it with you wherever you go.
- The keyboard is really comfortable to type on.
- The trackpad is huge and makes it easy to navigate around your documents.
- The design is sleek and modern, and it'll definitely turn heads when you take it out in public.
Imac VS Macbook PRO Conclusion
There is no clear cut answer as to which computer is the winner between the Imac and Macbook PRO. Ultimately, it comes down to personal preference and what each individual needs from their computer. The Imac is great for people who need a powerful machine for heavy duty tasks such as video editing or graphic design, while the Macbook PRO is better suited for people who need a portable device that can be used for both work and leisure activities.