Nexgard Flea AND Ticks and Bravecto Flea AND Ticks are both new products that were released in the past few years. Nexgard is a chewable tablet that is given to dogs to prevent fleas and ticks. Bravecto is also a chewable tablet that is given to dogs to prevent fleas and ticks, but it also lasts for 3 months.
Nexgard Flea AND Ticks
- Nexgard Flea AND Ticks kills both fleas and ticks on contact.
- Nexgard Flea AND Ticks is a once a month oral treatment that is safe for dogs and puppies 8 weeks of age and older.
- Nexgard Flea AND Ticks prevents flea infestations and eliminates existing infestations.
- Nexgard Flea AND Ticks prevents tick-borne diseases, including Lyme disease.
- Nexgard Flea AND Ticks is easy to give and most dogs love the taste.
- Nexgard Flea AND Ticks is available in a beef-flavored chewable tablet.
- Nexgard Flea AND Ticks can be given with or without food.
- Nexgard Flea AND Ticks is the only FDA-approved product that kills both fleas and ticks.
Bravecto Flea AND Ticks
- Bravecto is a once-a-month oral chew that kills fleas and ticks for 12 weeks.
- Bravecto has been proven to be safe and effective in both dogs and cats.
- Bravecto starts killing fleas within 2 hours and ticks within 4 hours.
- Bravecto keeps killing fleas and ticks for 12 weeks, which is 3 times longer than other leading products.
- Bravecto is the only product that can kill both fleas and ticks for 12 weeks.
- Bravecto is easy to give with no mess and no stress.
- Bravecto is affordable, costing less than other leading products.
- Bravecto is available at most pet stores and online.
Nexgard VS Bravecto Conclusion
There is no definitive answer as to which product is better, Nexgard Flea and Ticks or Bravecto Flea and Ticks. Both products are effective in killing fleas and ticks, but they may have different side effects for your pet. Talk to your veterinarian to see which product is best for your pet.