Frontline flea protection was developed in France in the early 1990s. It was one of the first products to contain fipronil, an active ingredient that kills fleas on contact. Petarmor flea protection was introduced in the United States in 2011. It is a generic version of Frontline that contains the same active ingredient.
Petarmor Flea Protection
- Petarmor protects your pet against fleas and ticks.
- Petarmor is easy to use; just apply it to your pet's skin.
- Petarmor starts working quickly, killing fleas within minutes.
- Petarmor kills fleas before they can lay eggs, preventing infestations.
- Petarmor also kills ticks, which can carry dangerous diseases.
- Petarmor is water-resistant, so it won't wash off in the rain or when your pet swims.
- Petarmor lasts for a full month, providing continuous protection.
- Petarmor is safe for both cats and dogs, and is available over-the-counter at most pharmacies.
Frontline Flea Protection
- Frontline flea protection is an effective way to prevent and control flea infestations.
- The active ingredient in frontline flea protection, fipronil, kills fleas before they can lay eggs.
- Frontline flea protection also prevents flea larvae from developing into adult fleas.
- By killing fleas and preventing them from reproducing, frontline flea protection helps to break the flea life cycle.
- Frontline flea protection is safe for both cats and dogs, and can be used on pregnant and nursing animals.
- Frontline flea protection is easy to use and comes in a variety of formulations, including topical liquids, gels, and sprays.
- Frontline flea protection is available over the counter and can be purchased at most pet stores.
- In addition to preventing fleas, frontline flea protection can also help to control other common parasites, such as ticks and lice.
Petarmor VS Frontline Conclusion
There is no definitive answer as to which flea protection is the best. Some pet owners may find that PetArmor works better for their pets, while others may find that Frontline works better. Ultimately, it is up to the individual pet owner to decide which product works best for their pet.