Silestone is a brand of quartz countertops that was created in 1987 by the Spanish company Cosentino. Quartz countertops are made from crushed quartz, which is combined with resin and colorants to create a variety of different patterns and colors. Quartz countertops are popular because they are durable, scratch-resistant, and non-porous.
Silestone Counter Tops
- Silestone countertops are made of quartz, which is a natural stone.
- Silestone is non-porous and does not require sealing.
- Silestone is scratch and stain resistant.
- Silestone is heat resistant.
- Silestone is a durable material that will last for years.
- Silestone is available in a variety of colors and styles.
- Silestone countertops are a great investment for your home.
- Silestone countertops add value to your home.
Quartz Counter Tops
- Quartz countertops are durable and easy to clean.
- They don't stain or scratch and are resistant to heat and bacteria.
- They come in a variety of colors and styles to match any decor.
- They're non-porous so they don't absorb liquids or bacteria.
- They're scratch and chip resistant and can withstand severe temperatures.
- They're a great investment and will last for many years.
- They're easy to care for and can be cleaned with just a damp cloth.
- They're a popular choice for kitchens and bathrooms and can increase the value of your home.
Silestone VS Quartz Comparison
There is no definitive answer when it comes to quartz countertops vs. Silestone countertops, as both materials have their own unique benefits and drawbacks. Ultimately, the best choice for your home will depend on your specific needs and preferences.