Duratrac Tire was created in 2001 as a subsidiary of Cooper Tire and Rubber Company. The tire was designed as an all-terrain tire for light trucks and SUVs. Ko2 Tire was created in 2009 as a subsidiary of the Michelin Corporation. The tire was designed as an off-road tire for trucks and SUVs.
- The Duratrac tire is a great choice for off-road driving and tough conditions.
- The tire has been designed to provide superior traction in wet, icy, or snowy conditions.
- It is also perfect for driving on rough terrain or in sand.
- The Duratrac tire is built to last, with a tough construction that resists damage and wear.
- The tread is specially designed to provide grip in all types of weather.
- The tire is also quiet and comfortable to drive on, making it a great choice for everyday use.
- It is available in a variety of sizes to suit different vehicles.
- The Duratrac tire is a great option for anyone who wants a reliable, durable tire for off-road driving.
- Ko2 tires offer a much smoother and quieter ride than traditional tires.
- Ko2 tires also provide better fuel economy and longer tread life.
- They are ideal for both city and highway driving, and can handle a variety of weather conditions.
- Ko2 tires help to reduce braking distances and provide superior traction on wet roads.
- They are also less prone to hydroplaning and can handle sharp turns and high speeds with ease.
- Ko2 tires are environmentally friendly and recyclable.
- They are made with the latest rubber technology and are built to last.
- Overall, Ko2 tires offer many advantages over traditional tires and are well worth the investment.
Duratrac VS Ko2 Conclusion
The Duratrac Tire is the clear winner in this comparison. It outperforms the Ko2 Tire in all categories, making it a better choice for off-road driving.